Sunday 26 August 2012

Young, Wild & Free

DAY 20!

This day was the celebration of my friend's birthday, Janika Robles.
Initially, I thought that I wouldn't be able to come because I still came from Philex which is an hour away from Baguio city & that my mother didn't allow me at first. Also, it was already late in the afternoon that's why it had been unsure if I would be able to go....(no jeepney)
But then, I  tried my best, explained to mother why I really wanted to go (naka-empake't nakabihis na ko't lahat-lahat habang di pa sigurado kung papayagan ba ko o hindi)
Added to it is my conscience getting bothered if I wont be able to. Lagot ako ky Nika.

.....but then, pinayagan nya din lang ako. :]

Upon arriving to the city, I headed first to the dorm to recharge my cam then off to Max's @ Sm.
There I saw that they're already complete...almost complete.

Darvin, Louie, Kisha, Justine, Charlotte, Janika, Novel, and Bryan 

starting at the Malunggay soup


yeeeh! the birthday girl! 






happy birthday to you....happy birthday to you...





choco boobies...haha


yay! nakahabol si Rhoebe

all girls


Kisha, Rhoebe, Charlotte, Janika, Novel, me



all boys

Bryan, Darvin, Louie, Justine
 Photo shoot while waiting for take-out...



beshies...
sorry for the blurred photos :/





the loveteam LouCha! haha






red team or the managers of Max's?







"kaw rin mag-hug sakin" haha

partners talaga!

denim-mate



Next stop, at Picture City. We had few shots FOR FREE courtesy of Max's! :D

at the studio





Let's have some cash on hand since it will be a long night for us! :]



While waiting for the photos....MORE!


















Boobie jump shot!






TIT!

BAH! haha
So tapos na sa SM....
yaw pa namin umuwi eh kaya bar hopping na yan!
the boys went home na....dami daw sila requirements to do...

cocktails @ Padis Point

di pa kami ganung katagal na nkaupo, napansin kami ng mga singers.
guy singer: "...anong event? Birthday, anniversary....ano??"
us: (kruuu kruuu- no answer)
guy singer: "o mapera lang?"  "mapera lang noh??"
hahaha like! sang-ayon nalang kami hehe
yaw ipasabi ni Nika eh, baka mapag-tripan :]






Dance like crazy! haha

playing with the lights




lights on the floor


Ssshh! ninja moves. pulutan under cover haha



girl singer: "may song request ba kayo?"
ladies:  "perfect two!"
girl singer: "huh? pekpek two? Wala kami nun eh. Pekpek one, gusto nyo??"
hahaha like!

sa isa table ulit....
girl singer: "seeer! (sir)"   "ay gwapo! gwapo! kuya ilang taon ka na?"
boy: "bente" (20 y/o)
girl singer: "huh ben ten??"

haha adik lang...


Dahil wala pa sa aming inaantok at pagod...next bar!
Dumaan kami sa Alberto's pero naki-ihi lang haha, wala din kasing tao
kaya Purple na yan..!

my first time here and maganda naman....American style, parang house party lang, ganda pa ng mga kanta. :D
dito talaga masasabing, YOUNG, WILD and FREE! 






Whoo! natapos din. Grabe! sobrang saya! I missed those happy midnights. haha

Friends + Friends + Friends = Happiness!


*sana ganto din kasaya ang b-day ko :/

No comments: