Saturday 18 August 2012

Moola la la la

ahmmm these is not only it....i just opted 2thou for the photo hehe :]

DAY 7

Money! Money! Money!
yeah! i got my money that day from the palwagan (did i spell it right?) that I joined in (i'd rather not tell how much it was 'cause it wasn't really that much hehe). I was happy for that day and a few days after that....then after, POOF! waley na. It's all gone. huhu

i think even better for me to save money on my own.... :/
I just thought of that after some time. 



Just like any other thing, money comes then just go without even us noticing it. Right? especially for us students hehe
my motto in life....if you have some, then use it to the ones that would really make you happy or to something special that you haven't tried yet and not to some unnecessary stuff. Such times are very limited, or as they say-- "paminsan-minsan lang 'to." :D

Well i say, MAKE THE MOST OUT OF IT! :D
___trudis

No comments: