Thursday 13 September 2012

MONSter Birthday Bash!

DAY 27!
I'm so sorry for the very late upload....i know it was 14 days ago huhu :(
Anyway, let's just think it's still August haha, I haven't moved on yet...

So it was day 27 and it was a holiday- National Heroes Day!
On the evening of that day, we celebrated earlier our former roommate, our friend and our kapatid's birthday, which was supposed to be August 28.
Meeting time was 6pm, but we (I, Wendy, Ming, May) went earlier to SM to buy cake. 


May, me, Ming

Ming, Wendy, May
Triple Chocolate cake from Red Ribbon for Monica!
my god....can't wait to taste that! It looks likes heaven for me! haha


I brought Niki (my fave camera :])
So as usual, kung sinong may camera, siya ang photographer...
picture picture at the center of the mall!













more everlasting ladies!

Lane, me, May, Wendy, Jing, Nice



now with the birthday girl- MONICA BALLESTEROS!

Mons, me, Ming, Wendy, May, Lane, Nice

so happy together!






my turn, for my LB haha








don't forget to HYPE my this on Lookbook!
oh, and FOLLOW & VOTE for me on Chictopia!
thanks everyone!

the besprens- Mons & Chabs

heading to Point & Grill
grrrrr...so windy, so co0old
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday
Happy birthday...
Happy birthday to you! :D


Chow! let's eat! :D


with surprise appearance of ate Yana haha




and for dessert! (drum roooool!)
aaaaah! can't wait to taste it!
back to the same place!
picture picture before leaving....

the Reunion














the photos were not yet edited, sorry...


our signature move- PAAAAAK!!!!

yeah go mons!


OUR COMPLETE PHOTO

just a few minutes before leaving, we noticed that were people staring/ watching us the whole time. haha Nakakahiya lang, as if we own the place. Like we're in the middle where everybody can see us, and we're even very noisy haha
Well, minsan-minsan lang naman eh hehe. Pagbigyan nyo na kami :D

Wow! It was a great day! We had so much fun! A lot of laughter and a lot of smiles. We missed each other since we're not staying in one same room anymore....

till next time again Ever ladies... :D
Happy birthday Mons!
Love you much much!
___trudis 


No comments: