Monday 16 July 2012

Superfriend

My special shirt was bought during the first day of July since that was Bestfriends Day!
I was with Jann Malone Murrell- my bestfriend! Actually there's nothing special with superman, my friend only hated Daniel Padilla (Batman), so in protest, he chose Superman. What are bestfriends for?....so I availed for one.



Superman shirt- SM dept store, denim jacket- Marithe Francois Girbaud, jeans- Levi's (thanks to my ate Jess!), platform shoes from So Fab! :]

Another blogin' day!
So I planned to wear my shirt topped with my extraordinary denim jacket, making the look a bit edgy. The whole outfit is almost dark in in its hues, making the inside shirt more vibrant.
The photos was taken again during our break, and thanks to my ever supportive friends- Novel Centino & Janika Robles for taking the photos of me. 




at the grounds of Saint Louis University, Baguio city



Janika.....looks like like a fan haha

Novel doesn't want to take a picture with me haha

Every dream is worth chasing for, just as a friend worth fighting for. For me, it has been proven already that no one can ever beat the record of a friend's ability to make you laugh, cry, go weird and crazy! It's only him or her that have the guts to tell you- "Ang taba mo nanaman; Di mo bagay yan gurl; you look stressed," and other stuff. This even includes his/her happiness with all the laughter in telling the bloopers of your life! Like when slipping on the floor/ down the stairs, hearing that you farted and a lot of embarrassments!  
Let us learn to treasure each one and not take anyone for granted. :D  

I miss my friends so much! Hope to see you soon!

I hope you enjoyed my blog! ...and just stand by coz there will be more to come! :D
HYPE my looks on Lookbook.nu!
FOLLOW me on Chictopia!
FOLLOW me on once again & check out my photoblog on Tumblr
THANK YOU!

___trudis

No comments: